Giotto Timer Type V
Démodé luxury aesthetic is met with technical modernity in the Giotto Timer Type V Espresso Machine. Its timeless E61-grouphead comes to you lined in chicly polished stainless steel, fortifying the machines’ internally mounted prosumer technology. This machine features a built-in shot timer, hidden PID controller, and group flow restrictors, all of which elevate the Giotto Timer's functionality beyond standard espresso machines while still maintaining a sense of style true to the classic Italian café. Complete with heat-exchange technology, the Giotto Timer allows for side-by-side brew and steaming. Its efficient heat management system comes reinforced with insulated boiler, and its high-powered steam wand constitute a well crafted high quality machine–made just as easy to use as it is to look at.
- Handmade - Assembled by hand just outside of Milan, Italy.
- Shot Timer - A space efficient shot timer increases functionality without downplaying the machines’ retro design.
- PID Controller - Placed behind the drip tray, this PID controller replaces the pressurestat of other machine and offers more stable temperatures in the steam boiler.
- Angular Case - The Giotto's bold hot-rod inspired finish overlays the machine from top to bottom, with the eye-catching sheen of stainless steel.
- Heat-exchange Boiler - Brew espresso and steam milk simultaneously for a smoother diffusion of crema and foamed milk; most ideal for latte art creation.
- Large Reserve - 1.8 liters of boiler space provides you with more than enough capacity for the pressure of creating multiple drinks in a row.
- Three-way Solenoid - Rinse and backflush your machine without any worry of premature release of cleaning solution or leakage.