Mozzafiato Timer Type V
Revitalize your morning ritual with the hand crafted quality and modern Milanese design of the Mozzafiato Timer Type V Espresso Machine. This breathtaking instrument uses an E61 brewhead with heat-exchange insulated boiler, forming a seamlessly clean design ethos by way of its drip tray-masked PID controller and mirrored shot timer. Easily reproduce your favorite flavors with consistency, as softly pre-infused espresso is created with simultaneous brew and steam ability. Heat management has been made equally autonomous by way of electronic PID controller for maintaining temperatures. Aptly topped with a sizable cup warming station, the Mozzafiato Timer Type V features slim siding and unassuming front fascia making it the ideal fit to any at-home bar or kitchen locale.
- Handmade - Assembled by hand just outside of Milan, Italy.
- Shot Timer - Minimalist inspired shot timer design will accompany your espresso pull with precise length measurement, creating easily replicated results.
- PID Controller - Adjust temperatures inside your boiler with precise arrow controls, neatly tucked behind the removable drip tray.
- Heat-exchange Boiler - Brew espresso and steam milk simultaneously for a smoother diffusion of crema and foamed milk; most ideal for latte art creation.
- Large Reserve - 1.8 liters of boiler space provides you with more than enough capacity for the pressure of creating multiple drinks in a row.
- Three-way Solenoid - Rinse and backflush your machine without any worry of premature release of cleaning solution or leakage.