R Nine One
Bring cutting-edge commercial features into your own home with the R Nine One. Built off specialty commercial machines' focus on quality and adjustability, the R Nine One seeks to bridge the gap between home and commercial designs. Standout features include programmable pressure profiles, saturated groups for temp stability, dual boilers, optional plumbing, and an outstanding modern design.
- Programmable Pressure Profiling - Control pressure at the puck by hand; or program up to 5 different pressure profiles to run automatically.
- Saturated Group - A full water path between boiler and group provides accurate temperature along the entire water path.
- Dual Boiler - Separated brew and steam boilers offer excellent recovery.
- Schedule Power - Set an automatic power-on time to bring the machine to temp for you.
- Built in Milan - Each R Nine One is built by hand in Milan, Italy.
- Dual Boilers - Both 1.9-liter brew and 3.6-liter steam boilers feature stainless steel construction and boiler insulation for excellent temperature management.
- Saturated Group - A fully-circulated water path keeps the group head temp-synced with the brew boiler, bringing added consistency to your shots.
- Pressure Profiling - Design shot profiles for long preinfusions or declining pressure—and anything in between. The R Nine One can be programmed for 5 pressure profiles or used manually.
- PID Controller - Electronic control over temperature provides easy adjustments for different coffees and intrashot stability.
- Volumetric Dosing - Program shot length by the milliliter for each pressure profile.
- Auto-on Timer - Set your R Nine One to wake up before you do! Program up to 2 heat cycles every day of the week.
- Sturdy Stainless Steel - A full-stainless case, frame, and portafilters bring a sturdy build—and a premium look—to your kitchen or bar setup.