The Rocket Espresso R58 Cinquantotto showcases its classic Italian espresso roots blended with a few hidden high-tech touches to ensure the best coffee possible in your kitchen. The Cinquantotto is equal parts classic and modern, blending pro espresso essentials—like independent boilers, a 58mm E61 group, and a water line-ready rotary pump—with modern updates like a touchscreen PID and a low-profile shot timer. In particular, this updated PID controller offers a vibrant color display with easy access to boiler temperatures and auto-on programming, ensuring your machine is ready to make coffee whenever you are. Even the stainless steel case sees a contemporary twist, with updated legs and cup rail capping the iconic design. The Cinquantotto's stunning handmade design and premium components means it will be the centerpiece of your kitchen or bar for years to come.
- Double Boiler - Separate brew and steam boilers offer accurate temperatures for excellent espresso.
- Touchscreen PID - A detachable PID offers easy access to brew and steam temperatures and other machine settings.
- Auto-On - Scheduled auto-on timing means your machine will be up (to temp) before you are every morning.
- Shot Timer - A small mirrored shot timer offers easy visibility to your brew times without ruining the classic look of your machine.
- Plumbable - A commercial-caliber rotary pump offers longer service life and allows for optional water line plumbing.
- Built By Hand - Each R58 Cinquantotto is build by hand in Milan, Italy.